Definition of hasty:
- Demanding haste or immediate action.
- Forward; early; first ripe.
- Involving haste; done, made, etc., in haste; as, a hasty sketch.
- Made or reached without deliberation or due caution; as, a hasty conjecture, inference, conclusion, etc., a hasty resolution.
- Moving or acting with haste or in a hurry; hurrying; hence, acting without deliberation; precipitate; rash; easily excited; eager.
- Proceeding from, or indicating, a quick temper.
headfirst, precipitate, helter-skelter, cursory, haphazard, undisciplined, blistering, hurried, sharp, hit-and-miss, incautious, unplanned, gadarene, headlong, rapid-fire, careful, ill-advised, impetuous, precipitant, madcap, improvident, hotheaded, rattling, foolhardy, zippy, unstructured, brief, all over the place, uncoordinated, chaotic, rushed, drive-by, nippy, short, brash, unconsidered, harum-scarum, temerarious, hot, fleet-footed, pell-mell, lightning, dizzy, slapdash, reckless, disorganized, overhasty, splitting, whirlwind, careless.
- hasty (part of speech: adjective)
- fast (part of speech: adjective)
- impulsive (part of speech: adjective)
- quickly (part of speech: adverb)
- sudden (part of speech: adjective)