Definition of hazy:
wooly, fuzzed, muddled, logy, smoky, misty, overcast, groggy, blurry, wooly-minded, brumous, smoggy, undistinct, steaming, frosty, woolly, foggy, fogged, vaporous, dull, bleary, dusky, bleary-eyed, lowering, indistinct, cloudy, stuporous, blear, blear-eyed, fuzzy, dazed, addled, wavering, clouded, unsound, screened, nebulous, clear, blurred, bright, indefinite, woolly-headed, thick, befuddled, muzzy.
- dim (part of speech: adjective)
- opaque (part of speech: adjective)
- semitransparent (part of speech: adjective)
- obscure (part of speech: adjective)
- "A Poached Peerage", William Magnay.
- "The Great Events by Famous Historians, Vol. 17", Charles Francis Horne.
- "McAllister and His Double", Arthur Train.