Definition of healing:
acupressure, well-balanced, acupuncture, restorative, aftercare, nurse, beneficial, pull through, strengthen, wholesome, anesthesia, therapeutic, healthy, curative, mend, healthful, fight off, aromatherapy, artificial insemination, essential, good, revive, meliorate, anaesthesia, acupuncture, sanative, sensible, heal, ameliorate, better, analgesia, improve, survive, respond, shake, artificial feeding, remedial, alternative medicine, officinal, recover, alterative.
- healing (part of speech: verb)
- restoration (part of speech: noun)
- restoring (part of speech: verb)
- remedial (part of speech: adjective)
With my healing had come a revolution of another kind- a physical change which I felt would make of me a different creature from the poor moody rebel in rags, or even the groping Yankee spy of the day and of the year before.- "Who Goes There?", Blackwood Ketcham Benson.
- "On Strike Till 3", Grant Balfour.
- "The Flaw in the Crystal", May Sinclair.