Definition of health :
1. A wish of health and happiness, as in pledging a person in a toast.
2. The state of being hale, sound, or whole, in body, mind, or soul; especially, the state of being free from physical disease or pain.
euphoria, results, the big time, sap, good form, complexion, repair, trim, greatness, tendency, triumph, bionic, caseload, healthiness, bloodless, doctor, combination, state, strength, nick, mental health, antibacterial, sanity, success, luck, estate, bedside manner, tone, fettle, form, antimalarial, bloom, constitution, examine, order, antenatal, admit, condition, kilter, ill health, keeping, broad-spectrum, fortune, clinical, aseptic, commit, cure, wellness, victory, circumstance, soundness, heartiness, diagnose, certify, stamina, hardihood, verdure, shape, clear, wholeness, confine
health (part of speech: noun)
- Don't, for goodness' sake, go away for your health, and other things, and leave poor me to die here without nobody nor nuthin'," and the girl burst into make- believe tears. - "Dorothy Dale at Glenwood School", Margaret Penrose.
- He tried to explain it by failure of health. - "Will Warburton", George Gissing.
- May you, sir, always be in good health. - "Siddhartha", Herman Hesse.