Definition of heart :
1. A hollow, muscular organ, which, by contracting rhythmically, keeps up the circulation of the blood.
2. A term of affectionate or kindly and familiar address.
3. Courage; courageous purpose; spirit.
4. One of a series of playing cards, distinguished by the figure or figures of a heart; as, hearts are trumps.
5. That which resembles a heart in shape; especially, a roundish or oval figure or object having an obtuse point at one end, and at the other a corresponding indentation, - used as a symbol or representative of the heart.
6. The nearest the middle or center; the part most hidden and within; the inmost or most essential part of any body or system; the source of life and motion in any organization; the chief or vital portion; the center of activity, or of energetic or efficient action; as, the heart of a country, of a tree, etc.
7. The seat of the affections or sensibilities, collectively or separately, as love, hate, joy, grief, courage, and the like; rarely, the seat of the understanding or will; -- usually in a good sense, when no epithet is expressed; the better or lovelier part of our nature; the spring of all our actions and purposes; the seat of moral life and character; the moral affections and character itself; the individual disposition and character; as, a good, tender, loving, bad, hard, or selfish heart.
8. To form a compact center or heart; as, a hearting cabbage.
9. To give heart to; to hearten; to encourage; to inspirit.
10. Vigorous and efficient activity; power of fertile production; condition of the soil, whether good or bad.
11. Vital part; secret meaning; real intention.
nexus, pluck, centerfield, back, embrace, B, centerpiece, optic, gravamen, point, ABO system, look, virtue, commiseration, house of cards, capital, stoutness, magnetic core, mood, total, card, headquarters, good-heartedness, liveliness, intrepidity, diamond, be, base, sum total, mall, sensation, guts, meat and potatoes, daringness, atheroma, knocker, feeling, partiality, seat, start, affection, keynote, quintessence, omphalos, mecca, humanity, passion, titty, intent, kindheartedness, rawness, tinder, abdomen, emotional state, chest, feelings, bowl, bone, deuce, message, marrow squash, aorta, spunkiness, bottom, navel, bottom line, blood, aggregate, face card, fearlessness, bravery, oculus, bull's-eye, nerve centre, fear, flavor, bottle, vegetable marrow, shopping mall, bleeding, circle, meaning, pulp, center of gravity, subject matter, face, center of attention, floret, anticoagulant, touchwood, ruth, quick, gutsiness, charity, ticker, sprightliness, cheek, tenderness, bigheartedness, philia, net, midriff, pith, cynosure, belly, perfume, club, balloon, affectionateness, bubble, element, front, kindliness, undauntedness, courageousness, punk, lovingness, nitty-gritty, heart and soul, shopping centre, heartstrings, girth, greatheartedness, amount, warmheartedness, skin, amount of money, beat, nubble, join, nerve center, largeheartedness, purport, belly button, snapper, key, substance, atrium, fondness, undercurrent, effect, mettle, dauntlessness, boldness, frame of mind, cone, root, deck, gut, kindling, core group, stub, disembodied spirit, valiance, kindness, hardihood, artery, the middle, edge, body, inside, stock ticker, pecker, bosom, crescent, intestinal fortitude, A, jack, concern, gameness, organ, cross section, feature, content, midsection, tone, cob, pluckiness, mercy, internality, nerve, clock, your inner self, locus, stuff, spear, staple, basis, priority, means, moxie, prowess, coil, valiantness, valiancy, softheartedness, boob, ace, union, spunk, smell, brass, soreness, burning issue/question, flavour, daring, shopping center, inner space, watch, tenderheartedness, peel, compassion, tit, bone marrow, ball, plaza, braveness, sum of money, life, temper, ground zero, feel, band, flank, totality, centre, centre of attention, gist, intrepidness, summation, valor, center field, warmth, bulge, eye, nubbin, doughtiness, sum, nervus, peelings, breast, fancy, inwardness, burden, warmness, stoutheartedness, pump, flesh, heroism
feeling (part of speech: noun)
focus (part of speech: noun)
focus, marrow, intersection, asymptote, epitome, lodestar, core, gathering, essence, kernel, nucleus, funnel, polestar, meat, bottleneck, lure, forum, magnet, axle, soul, rendezvous, plenum, spirit, hub, crossing, center, crux, rally
courage (part of speech: noun)
inward (part of speech: adjective)
suitable (part of speech: adjective)
middle (part of speech: noun)