Definition of heavenly:
- Appropriate to heaven in character or happiness; perfect; pure; supremely blessed; as, a heavenly race; the heavenly, throng.
- By the influence or agency of heaven.
- In a manner resembling that of heaven.
- Pertaining to, resembling, or inhabiting heaven; celestial; not earthly; as, heavenly regions; heavenly music.
supernal, deific, godly, delectable, paradisaic, like, excellent, sweet, ingestion, charming, empyreal, paradisaical, appetizing, place, religion, paradisiacal, toothsome, divine, luscious, celestial, translunar, translunary, yummy, tasteful, good, enjoyable, darling, delicious, enchanting, godlike, ambrosial, scrumptious, paradisiac, holy, paradisal, ambrosian, happy, providential, savory, tasty, superlunar, pleasant, superlunary, ethereal.
- "Orthodoxy: Its Truths And Errors", James Freeman Clarke.
- "Springhaven A Tale of the Great War", R. D. Blackmore.
- "The Port of Adventure", Charles Norris Williamson and Alice Muriel Williamson.