Definition of heed:
precaution, esteem, hear, gaze, note, listen, espial, forethought, take heed, respect, trouble, mark, sounds, observance, careful, oversight, wish, direction, remark, be aware, solicitude, notice, charge, gingerliness, attentiveness, watchfulness, management, bear in mind, beware, worry, concern, anxiety, see, compliments, hark, knowledge, cognizance, regard, take care, paying attention, hearken, perplexity, observation, attention, mind.
- caution (part of speech: noun)
- heed (part of speech: verb)
- circumspection (part of speech: noun)
- "Wisdom and Destiny", Maurice Maeterlinck.
- "The Thunder Bird", B. M. Bower.
- "Men in the Making", Ambrose Shepherd.