Definition of helpful:
laborsaving, cooperative, steadying, facilitatory, reformative, help, conducive, salutary, assistive, efficacious, crucial, implemental, remedial, salutary, toward, pragmatic, healthful, benefic, beneficent, right-hand, kind, reformatory, face-saving, ministering, instrumental, attending, propitious, contributive, good for, necessary, benignant, useless, stabilizing, operative, ineffective, important, restorative, accessible, invaluable, desirable, healthy, adjuvant, laboursaving, stabilising, accommodating, significant, ministrant, facilitative.
- beneficial (part of speech: adjective)
- instrumental (part of speech: adjective)
- obliging (part of speech: verb)
utilizable (part of speech: adjective)
- at hand,
- assisting (part of speech: adjective)
- "Evil Out of Onzar", Mark Ganes.
- "A Practical Guide to Self-Hypnosis", Melvin Powers.
- "Sowing and Reaping", Dwight Moody.