Definition of Herself:
- An emphasized form of the third person feminine pronoun; - used as a subject with she; as, she herself will bear the blame; also used alone in the predicate, either in the nominative or objective case; as, it is herself; she blames herself.
- Her own proper, true, or real character; hence, her right, or sane, mind; as, the woman was deranged, but she is now herself again; she has come to herself.
- "A Son of the Hills", Harriet T. Comstock.
- "Amarilly of Clothes-line Alley", Belle K. Maniates.
- "Can You Forgive Her?", Anthony Trollope.