Definition of hidden:
impenetrable, subterranean, shadowy, hugger-mugger, strange, flag, cloistered, cabalistic, surreptitious, mystical, invisible, accessible, dim, unavowed, confidential, unfathomable, symbolical, privy, puzzling, placement, undercover, recondite, cryptic, secluded, arcane, clouded, undetected, trace, illegible, inward, withdrawn, inert, hole-and-corner, unseen, inexplicable, withheld, out of sight, apart, blind, secret, isolated, give up, obscure, personal, open, unsuspected, unnoticeable, underhand, occult, incomprehensible, inscrutable, uncertain, concealed, orphic, buried, quarry, unseeable, unintelligible, unfathomed, cloak-and-dagger, private, mysterious, show, vague, sealed, unsung, ulterior, transcendental, signpost, magic, underground, mystic, hermetic, deep, unknown, abstruse, obvious, among, enigmatical, location, opaque.
- harbored (part of speech: verb)
- screened (part of speech: verb)
- shady (part of speech: adjective)
- latent (part of speech: adjective)
- disappeared (part of speech: verb)
- concealed (part of speech: verb)
- shaded (part of speech: verb)
- invisible (part of speech: adjective)
- secret (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Metal Monster", A. Merritt.
- "Who Goes There?", Blackwood Ketcham Benson.
- "The Dragon and the Raven or, The Days of King Alfred", G. A. Henty.