Definition of hike:
hobo, backpack, climb, upgrade, emanation, rise, rising slope, swinger, wage hike, tramp steamer, jack, encourage, tramp, jump, up, heave, traipse, ascension, salary increase, ascending, lift, procession, increase, move, hike up, rising, tramper, boost, cost increase, bum, acclivity, backpack, further, promote, encouragement, advance, raise, hiker, wage increase, peregrinate, hiking, supercharge, hitch up, ascent.
- expedition (part of speech: noun)
- wander (part of speech: verb)
- "The Strange Cabin on Catamount Island", Lawrence J. Leslie.
- "Seven Maids of Far Cathay", Bing Ding, Ed..
- "The Merriweather Girls and the Mystery of the Queen's Fan", Lizette M. Edholm.