Definition of home :
1. A place of refuge and rest; an asylum; as, a home for outcasts; a home for the blind; hence, esp., the grave; the final rest; also, the native and eternal dwelling place of the soul.
2. Close; closely.
3. Close; personal; pointed; as, a home thrust.
4. In various games, the ultimate point aimed at in a progress; goal
5. Of or pertaining to one's dwelling or country; domestic; not foreign; as home manufactures; home comforts.
6. One's native land; the place or country in which one dwells; the place where one's ancestors dwell or dwelt.
7. One's own dwelling place; the house in which one lives; esp., the house in which one lives with his family; the habitual abode of one's family; also, one's birthplace.
8. See Homelyn.
9. The abiding place of the affections, especially of the domestic affections.
10. The home base; he started for home.
11. The locality where a thing is usually found, or was first found, or where it is naturally abundant; habitat; seat; as, the home of the pine.
12. The place of a player in front of an opponent's goal; also, the player.
13. The plate at which the batter stands.
14. To one's home or country; as in the phrases, go home, come home, carry home.
15. To the place where it belongs; to the end of a course; to the full length; as, to drive a nail home; to ram a cartridge home.
plaza, hearth, the home front, stead, sign of the zodiac, crime syndicate, haunt, protection, nucleotide, pad, post, access number, crease, mother country, bunkhouse, homeland, AstroTurf, familiar, place, foot, sign, office, boarding house, plateful, citizenry, spot, ball, occupier, roof, groundwork, understructure, base of operations, ingleside, baseball, topographic point, alkali, hospice, home office, a roof over your head, back, sod, clay, root, niche, stand, ABEND, firm, space, seat, infrastructure, apartment, town, situation, asylum, blood, ball girl, fundament, national, ballpark, derivation, countrywoman, countryman, kin, theme, dig, home plate, denture, homeward, radix, headquarters, internal, property, photographic plate, charge, sept, root word, cornerstone, blogosphere, scale, category, environment, base, hospital, theatre, theater, pedestal, phratry, menage, main office, position, the bench, bag, address, territory, bowl, collection plate, the box, Boolean, inhabitancy, source, mob, plate, crustal plate, legal residence, aboriginal, al-Qaida, blood relation, compatriot, apartment building, stamping ground, star sign, the elder, at bat, family unit, rest home, clansman, diggings, dwelling house, motherland, clanswoman, kinfolk, originate, comfortable, hearthstone, piazza, range, birthright, al-Qaeda, citizen, origin, home base, fellowship, interior, fireside, inhabitation, batboy, occupant, stem, the body politic, baseline, adobe, radical, account name, shelter, folk, homely, court, alley, builder, substructure, cradle, eldest, Bluetooth, foundation, blank space, dependent, lieu, blind certificate, fatherland, black sheep, elder, class, ball boy, kinsfolk, extended family, kinsperson, station, bleachers, come from, nursing home, derive, business firm, citizenship, family line, anonymous FTP, floor, planetary house, al-Qa'ida, dental plate, shell, berth, spring from, central office, habitat, shoes, community, balk, billet, homey, bookmark, syndicate, basis, domicil, chalet
domestic (part of speech: adjective)
house (part of speech: noun)