Definition of honey:
- A sweet viscid fluid, esp. that collected by bees from flowers of plants, and deposited in the cells of the honeycomb.
- Sweet one; - a term of endearment.
- That which is sweet or pleasant, like honey.
- To be gentle, agreeable, or coaxing; to talk fondly; to use endearments; also, to be or become obsequiously courteous or complimentary; to fawn.
- To make agreeable; to cover or sweeten with, or as with, honey.
eucalyptus, white clover, mountain, lamb, flatter, barberry, molasses, praise, creamed, gild, cleome, desert, cotton, making love, like, grated linn, basswood, heather, sugar, orange blossom, chromatic, sexual love, wild, buckwheat, thyme, passion, persuasion, sugar, slaver, lovemaking, strained, sugarcoat, love life, cajole, dearest, love, alfalfa, select, candy, sage, tupelo, hawthorn, loved one, teasel, minion, sweetie, dear, locust, currant, butter up, sweet, food, truelove, adulate, sycamore, extracted, sweeten, sweet-talk, wheedle, syrup, erotic love, beloved, sweet clover, adulate, blandish, coax, soft-soap.
- darling (part of speech: noun)
yellow (part of speech: adjective)
- "From Jest to Earnest", E. P. Roe.
- "Amusements in Mathematics", Henry Ernest Dudeney.
- "The Gay Cockade", Temple Bailey.