Definition of honors:
Synonyms for honors:
medal, Associate of Arts, associate degree, baccalaureate, advanced degree, concentration, 2.2, bachelor's degree, B.A., apprenticeship, course, 2.1, doctoral, class, award, privilege, prize, ed., articles, wreath, kudos, favor, correspondence course, crash course, ceremony, day school, A.A., garland, associate.
- rewards (part of speech: verb)
- prides (part of speech: verb)
- titles (part of speech: noun)
- virtues (part of speech: noun)
- respects (part of speech: verb)
- celebrations (part of speech: noun)
- celebrates (part of speech: verb)
- "Mark Twain, A Biography, 1835-1910, Complete The Personal And Literary Life Of Samuel Langhorne Clemens", Albert Bigelow Paine Last Updated: February 20, 2009.
- "Sigurd Our Golden Collie and Other Comrades of the Road", Katharine Lee Bates.
- "Spanish Highways and Byways", Katharine Lee Bates.