Definition of humiliating:
- humbling (part of speech: verb)
- shaming (part of speech: verb)
- ridiculing (part of speech: verb)
Perhaps it was well for Michael that he submitted to these humiliating conditions at the hands of his ally, or his reign might have been even shorter than it was, for the Turk was again at his gates with an overwhelming army.- "Roumania Past and Present", James Samuelson.
- "Eighty Years And More; Reminiscences 1815-1897", Elizabeth Cady Stanton.
- "This World Is Taboo", Murray Leinster.