Definition of identical:
- In diplomacy ( esp. in the form identic), precisely agreeing in sentiment or opinion and form or manner of expression; - applied to concerted action or language which is used by two or more governments in treating with another government.
- The same; the selfsame; the very same; not different; as, the identical person or thing.
- Uttering sameness or the same truth; expressing in the predicate what is given, or obviously implied, in the subject; tautological.
undistinguishable, isotropous, one and the same, homogeneous, indistinguishable, even, selfsame, kindred, analogous, monovular, identic, resembling, uniform, akin, similar, superposable, same, very, isotropic, congruent.
- "Queen Sheba's Ring", H. Rider Haggard.
- "Anything You Can Do", Gordon Randall Garrett.
- "Parrot & Co.", Harold MacGrath.