Definition of illegal:
extrajudicial, wicked, against the law, vile, after-hours, interdicted, amerciable, felonious, criminal, stolen, mislabeled, not legal, ill-gotten, illicit, uncertified, irregular, penal, unratified, hot, iniquitous, black-market, unlawful, flagitious, dirty, contraband, punishable, nonlegal, sinful, bootlegged, vicious, under-the-counter, misbegotten, abominable, smuggled, proscribed, outlaw, illegitimate, outside the law, ineligible, law, misappropriated, misbranded, prohibited, culpable, embezzled, black, banned, unwarrantable, bootleg, unwarranted, nefarious, immoral, extralegal, not approved, guilty, outlawed.
- illegal (part of speech: adjective)
- wrong (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Negro", W.E.B. Du Bois.
- "Quiet Talks about Jesus", S. D. Gordon.
- "The History of Tasmania, Volume I (of 2)", John West.