Definition of imbue:
get across, fleece, circularize, screen, surcharge, intoxicate, dowse, rob, gazump, spread out, charge, propagate, disperse, sink in, bottom, fall into place, pluck, circularise, hit it up, souse, distribute, riddle, permeate, inebriate, click, pervade, diffuse, percolate, perforate, fathom, hook, get through, freight, tinge, broadcast, penetrate, spread, soak, pass around, overcharge, transfuse, circulate, pawn, fan out, filter, come home, dawn, full, interpenetrate, hue, plume, disseminate, sop, hock.
- flood (part of speech: verb)
- teach (part of speech: verb)
- infuse (part of speech: verb)
- "Complete Story of the San Francisco Horror", Richard Linthicum Trumbull White Samuel Fallows.
- "Kentucky Poems", Madison J. Cawein Commentator: Edmund Gosse.
- "The School and the World", Victor Gollancz and David Somervell.