Definition of Immersed:
- immersed (part of speech: verb)
- watery (part of speech: adjective)
- flooded (part of speech: verb)
- attentive (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Mechanism of Life", Stéphane Leduc.
Two seconds later his last hope departed as she turned from the closet and he beheld in her hands a quart bottle containing what appeared to be a section of grassy swamp immersed in a cloudy brown liquor.- "Penrod and Sam", Booth Tarkington.
- "The Boarded-Up House", Augusta Huiell Seaman.