Definition of immobile:
steady, quick, libertine, stiff, profligate, unfaltering, dissolute, unbendable, fixed, immovable, firm, unmovable, strong, move, truehearted, unfluctuating, dissipated, degraded, riotous, nonmotile, stabile, solid, immotile, paralyzed, unshakable, stock-still, impassive, imperturbable, inexpressive, loyal, unwavering, inscrutable, immoveable, fast, degenerate, flying, steadfast, debauched.
- inert (part of speech: adjective)
- motionless (part of speech: adjective)
- "Secret Bread", F. Tennyson Jesse.
- "The Northern Light", E. Werner.
- "The Players", Everett B. Cole.