Definition of immobility:
phlegm, unalterability, unfeelingness, fixity, stoicism, stability, stationariness, fixture, fastness, unconcern, stolidity, impassibility, quietude, composure, indifference, inflexibility, fixedness, rigidity, tranquillity, secureness.
- inaction (part of speech: noun)
- motionlessness (part of speech: noun)
- stability (part of speech: noun)
- inertness (part of speech: noun)
- "The Safety Curtain, and Other Stories", Ethel M. Dell.
- "The Life of the Spider", J. Henri Fabre.
- "On Prayer and The Contemplative Life", St. Thomas Aquinas.