Definition of immortal:
- Connected with, or pertaining to immortability.
- Destined to live in all ages of this world; abiding; exempt from oblivion; imperishable; as, immortal fame.
- Great; excessive; grievous.
- Not mortal; exempt from liability to die; undying; imperishable; lasting forever; having unlimited, or eternal, existance.
- One who will never cease to be; one exempt from death, decay, or annihilation.
lasting, godlike, imperishable, deathless, famous, glorious, never-dying, never-ending, perpetual, unfading, unchanging, eternal, incorruptible, never-failing, everlasting, eterne, perennial, continue, world without end, deity, indestructible, deific, idol, undying, timeless, theology, without end, God, sempiternal, graven image, celebrated, divinity, eonian, amaranthine, aeonian, indissoluble, never-ceasing, mortal, divinity fudge, evergreen, ever-living, unending, eminent, live, fadeless, unfailing.
- "Lavender and Old Lace", Myrtle Reed.
- "Dawn", Mrs. Harriet A. Adams.
- "The Grammar of English Grammars", Goold Brown.