Definition of immunity:
- Freedom or exemption from any charge, duty, obligation, office, tax, imposition, penalty, or service; a particular privilege; as, the immunities of the free cities of Germany; the immunities of the clergy.
- Freedom; exemption; as, immunity from error.
- The state of being insusceptible to poison, the contagion of disease, etc.
opposition, right, electric resistance, resistance, unsusceptibility, underground, ohmic resistance, resistor, insusceptibility, electrical resistance, prerogative, exemption, vaccination, impedance, granting immunity, resist, franchise, claim, resistivity.
- dismissal (part of speech: noun)
- safety (part of speech: noun)
- invulnerability (part of speech: noun)
- "That Boy Of Norcott's", Charles James Lever.
- "Manual of American Grape-Growing", U. P. Hedrick.