Definition of impartial:
dispassionate, unbiassed, candid, nonpartisan, nonaligned, square, naive, uninvolved, truthful, neuter, unreserved, indifferent, aboveboard, middle-of-the-road, ingenuous, colour-blind, disinterested, simple, unprejudiced, honest, open, frank, innocent, artless, transparent, fair, guileless, apolitical, sit/be on the fence, equal, unbiased, just, color-blind, straightforward, suggestible, nonracist, sincere, fair-minded, uncommitted, (somewhere) in the middle, equitable, study at fair, unsophisticated.
- disinterested (part of speech: adjective)
- objective (part of speech: adjective)
- indifferent (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Crimson Sweater", Ralph Henry Barbour.
- "Our Legal Heritage, 4th Ed.", S. A. Reilly.
- "Cluthe's Advice to the Ruptured", Chas. Cluthe & Sons.