Definition of impartiality:
integrity, impartialness, equity, faithfulness, equitableness, rectitude, rightfulness, justness, equality, lawfulness, probity, honor, right, justice, fair play, truth, righteousness, virtue, nonpartisanship, dispassionateness, uprightness, law, fair, fairness, legality, fair-mindedness.
- disinterestedness (part of speech: noun)
- objectivity (part of speech: noun)
- indifference (part of speech: noun)
- "On the Economy of Machinery and Manufactures", Charles Babbage.
- "The George Sand-Gustave Flaubert Letters", George Sand, Gustave Flaubert Translated by A.L. McKensie.
- "Recollections and Impressions 1822-1890", Octavius Brooks Frothingham.