Definition of impertinence:
presumption, glow, freshness, intrusiveness, saddle sore, perkiness, assumption, buoyancy, face, courtesy, audaciousness, nerve, bitterness, sauciness, inconsistency, sauce, assurance, gall, impudence, cheek, officiousness, archness, incivility, rancour, novelty, forwardness, pertness, attitude, familiarity, pushiness, insolence, uppityness, crust, sassiness, nerviness, impudency, brass, unsuitability, overconfidence, chutzpah, bile, encrustation, rancor, cheekiness, buttock, uppishness, resentment, incrustation.
- discourtesy (part of speech: noun)
- extraneousness (part of speech: noun)
- insolence (part of speech: noun)
- disrespect (part of speech: noun)
- "Frank's Campaign or the Farm and the Camp", Horatio Alger, Jr..
- "Doctor Cupid", Rhoda Broughton.
- "The Mistress of Bonaventure", Harold Bindloss.