Definition of implication:
suggestion, moment, innuendo, involvement, intimation, assumption, importation, tax write-off, import, significance, entailment, relationship, synthesis, undercurrent, tax deduction, guess, hint, discount, price reduction, connection, entanglement, signification, logical implication, suspicion, inference, undertone, union, inkling, show, insinuation, conditional relation, suggest, association, deduction, deductive reasoning, importee, subtraction, consequence.
- guilt (part of speech: noun)
- meaning (part of speech: noun)
- lawsuit (part of speech: noun)
- "The Mysterious Rider", Zane Grey.
- "The Magnetic North", Elizabeth Robins (C. E. Raimond).
- "Logic, Inductive and Deductive", William Minto.