Definition of importance:
attention, splendor, seriousness, sizeableness, sense, standing, splendour, caliber, moment, weight, force, triviality, denotation, drift, weightiness, stress, interest, relevance, concern, immensity, significance, purport, grandeur, quality, fame, meaning, gist, magnificence, signification, richness, point, substance, brilliance, moment, value, gravity, distinction, usefulness, effect, significancy, emphasis, essence, magnitude, enormousness, accent, wideness, vastness, concernment, grandness, important, impressiveness, immenseness, bearing, tenor, greatness, insignificance.
- importance (part of speech: noun)
- influence (part of speech: noun)
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "100%: The Story of a Patriot", Upton Sinclair.
- "Eugenie Grandet", Honore de Balzac.