Definition of importantly:
not just any..., in essence, self-opinionated, patronizing, immodest, at the end of the day, arrogant, significantly, mainly, the fact (of the matter) is, superior, egocentric, conceited, basically, vain, proud, self-satisfied, first.
- influentially (part of speech: adverb)
- substantially (part of speech: adverb)
- importantly (part of speech: adverb)
- authoritatively (part of speech: adverb)
- "Amarilly of Clothes-line Alley", Belle K. Maniates.
- "Blind Policy", George Manville Fenn.
- "Imaginary Interviews", W. D. Howells.