Definition of impotent:
- Not potent; wanting power, strength. or vigor. whether physical, intellectual, or moral; deficient in capacity; destitute of force; weak; feeble; infirm.
- One who is imoitent.
- Wanting the power of procreation; unable to copulate; also, sometimes, sterile; barren.
- Wanting the power of self- restraint; incontrolled; ungovernable; violent.
no good, strong, someone couldn't do something if they tried, ineffective, ability, infertile, romantic, rich, sterile, barren, helpless, inexpert, suggestive, unable, impuissant, weak, childless, indecent, obscene, sensual, sexual, barren, hog-tied, animal, poor, awful, vulgar, handcuffed, fruitless, hamstrung, help, high and dry, unproductive, unfruitful, frigid, intimate, amateur, amorous, paralyzed, sterile, ineffectual.
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "The Northern Iron 1907", George A. Birmingham.
- "Saturday's Child", Kathleen Norris.