Definition of imprisoned:
- enclosed (part of speech: verb)
- punished (part of speech: verb)
- imprisoned (part of speech: verb)
- "The Coming of the Ice", G. Peyton Wertenbaker.
Indeed, I do not believe it at all, for it seems to me that you can go anywhere you choose to go, whereas I am imprisoned here, and such a fate is my portion that to- morrow I shall be seized and delivered to mortal judgment."- "Four Arthurian Romances "Erec et Enide", "Cliges", "Yvain", and "Lancelot"", Chretien DeTroyes.
- "Personal Reminiscences of Early Days in California with Other Sketches; To Which Is Added the Story of His Attempted Assassination by a Former Associate on the Supreme Bench of the State", Stephen Field; George C. Gorham.