Definition of inactivity:
- inertness (part of speech: noun)
- inactivity (part of speech: noun)
- leisure (part of speech: noun)
- motionlessness (part of speech: noun)
- repose (part of speech: noun)
- "Three Months in the Southern States, April-June 1863", Arthur J. L. (Lieut.-Col.) Fremantle.
At least her claws had lacerated much over- tender flesh during her stay; and though the Prince had interrupted the operation and forced her for the moment to inactivity, she was not dissatisfied with what had been accomplished.- "The Princess Priscilla's Fortnight", Elizabeth von Arnim.
- "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete", John Lothrop Motley.