Definition of inadequate:
shortsighted, strong, little, short, miserable, unequal to, incapable, insufficient, inept, lacking, unqualified, misfortunate, ineffectual, helpless, ineffectual, piteous, ability, forgetful, wanting, curt, unequal, unforesightful, unfit, shy, undermanned, deficient, poor, short-handed, short-staffed, light, brusk, excess, pathetic, unretentive, myopic, brusque, understaffed, pitiable, big, under, pitiful, incompetent, scant, hapless.
insufficient (part of speech: adjective)
- imperfect (part of speech: adjective)
- unacceptable (part of speech: adjective)
- useless (part of speech: adjective)
- deficient (part of speech: adjective)
- impotent (part of speech: adjective)
- bad (part of speech: adjective)
- "Hodge and His Masters", Richard Jefferies.
- "Homestead on the Hillside", Mary Jane Holmes.
- "The Testing of Diana Mallory", Mrs. Humphry Ward.