Definition of inattentive:
drowsy, yawning, deaf to, deaf, unwatchful, delinquent, unalert, distracted, scatty, unlistening, bemused, distant, vacantly, dreamy, oscitant, moony, ability, distrait, careful, spaced out, woolgathering, unthinking, abstracted, absentminded, absent, in a dream, unvigilant, study at absent-minded, feckless, neglectful, absorbed, in a world of your own, unheeding, unobservant, uninterested, awareness, listless.
- inattentive (part of speech: adjective)
- reckless (part of speech: adjective)
- unaware (part of speech: adjective)
- neglectful (part of speech: adjective)
- "The History of the Rise, Progress and Accomplishment of the Abolition of the African Slave Trade by the British Parliament (1808), Vol. I", Thomas Clarkson.
- "Curiosities of Literature, Vol. 1 (of 3)", Isaac D'Israeli.
- "Bohemians of the Latin Quarter", Henry Murger.