Definition of inattentively:
Synonyms for inattentively:
- inattentively (part of speech: adverb)
- recklessly (part of speech: adverb)
- neglectfully (part of speech: adverb)
Strange thoughts are bred in passing through crowded streets should the passenger, by chance, have no exact destination in front of him, much as the mind shapes all kinds of forms, solutions, images when listening inattentively to music.- "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf.
- "The Emancipated", George Gissing.
- "The Uphill Climb", B. M. Bower.