Definition of incarnate:
personify, body, bodied, badass, corporeal, epitomize, personalize, support, bodily, actualise, actualize, externalize, sustain, material, realize, incorporated, personified, physical, objectify, be, corroborate, body forth, addictive, embody, express, exteriorize, flexible, somatic, manifest, classy, substitute, instantiate, corporal, born, incorporate, embodied, materialize, collective, flawed, substantiate, corporate, real, affirm, adaptive, constitutionally, realise, clingy, confirm, babyish.
- live (part of speech: adjective)
- manifest (part of speech: adjective)
- "Samoa, A Hundred Years Ago And Long Before", George Turner.
- "Guide to the Kindergarten and Intermediate Class and Moral Culture of Infancy.", Elizabeth P. Peabody Mary Mann.
- "Dreamers of the Ghetto", I. Zangwill.