Definition of incessantly:
- Unceasingly; continually.
continuously (part of speech: adverb)
- perpetually (part of speech: adverb)
- durably (part of speech: adverb)
Such were the dreams that filled my fancy, and kept it incessantly employed till it was dusk, and the moon began to show herself; the same moon which, but a few days ago, had seen me so happy at Fiesso.- "Dreams, Waking Thoughts, and Incidents", William Beckford.
- "The Exemplary Novels of Cervantes", Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra.
- "Jess", H. Rider Haggard.