Definition of inclined:
- Bent out of a perpendicular position, or into a curve with the convex side uppermost.
- Having a leaning or tendency towards, or away from, a thing; disposed or moved by wish, desire, or judgment; as, a man inclined to virtue.
- Making an angle with some line or plane; - said of a line or plane.
- Same as Inclined, 3.
- diagonal (part of speech: adjective)
- predisposed (part of speech: adjective)
- tended (part of speech: verb)
- oblique (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Great Book-Collectors", Charles Isaac Elton and Mary Augusta Elton.
- "Heart and Soul", Victor Mapes (AKA Maveric Post).
- "The Wisdom of Father Brown", G. K. Chesterton.