Definition of incoherently:
frenziedly, ineptly, sloppily, by fits and starts, in snatches, wildly, uncertainly, disconnectedly, ambiguously, randomly, unsystematically, drunkenly, illegibly, aimlessly, frantically, unclearly, spasmodically, unrecognizably, incomprehensibly, illogically.
- loosely (part of speech: adverb)
- obscurely (part of speech: adverb)
- incoherently (part of speech: adverb)
- chaotically (part of speech: adverb)
He grew excited, spoke very loud, and his further discourse, delivered with his hand on the hilt of his sword, dealt incoherently with the honourable topics of throat- cutting, fire- raising, and with the far- famed valour of his ancestors.- "An Outcast of the Islands", Joseph Conrad.
- "The Other Side of the Door", Lucia Chamberlain.
- "Joan of Arc of the North Woods", Holman Day.