Definition of inconsistently:
- incoherently (part of speech: adverb)
- irresolutely (part of speech: adverb)
- differently (part of speech: adverb)
- chaotically (part of speech: adverb)
- loosely (part of speech: adverb)
nonconformingly (part of speech: adverb)
- "A Letter of Credit", Susan Warner.
- "The Roman Question", Edmond About.
I inconsistently let the dear, cheery flowers grow and bloom their fill in the early season, when they lie close to the sward, but when they begin to stretch awkward, rubbery necks, and gape about as if to see where they might best shake out their seed puffs, they must be routed.- "People of the Whirlpool", Mabel Osgood Wright.