Definition of inconvenience:
- That which gives trouble, embarrassment, or uneasiness; disadvantage; anything that disturbs quiet, impedes prosperity, or increases the difficulty of action or success; as, one inconvenience of life is poverty.
- The quality or condition of being inconvenient; want of convenience; unfitness; unsuitableness; inexpediency; awkwardness; as, the inconvenience of the arrangement.
- To put to inconvenience; to incommode; as, to inconvenience a neighbor.
issue, get to, anaesthetise, perturb, publish, hold out, extend, rag, disoblige, trouble oneself, nark, put under, bring out, anesthetise, put out, troublesomeness, worriment, get at, release, unhinge, inconvenience oneself, vex, disorder, discommode, retire, discomfort, irritate, difficulty, exsert, disturb, chafe, nuisance, stretch out, incommodity, anesthetize, incommode, distract, annoy, anaesthetize, awkward detail, disquiet, bother, comfort, trouble, nettle, pain, nuisance value, douse, devil, cark, ail, smother, rile, gravel, incommodiousness, stretch forth, upset.
- "Hugh Wynne, Free Quaker", S. Weir Mitchell.
- "Seven Little Australians", Ethel Sybil Turner.
- "The Little Lame Prince And: The Invisible Prince; Prince Cherry; The Prince With The Nose The Frog-Prince; Clever Alice", Miss Mulock--Pseudonym of Maria Dinah Craik.