Definition of incorrect:
- Not accordant with duty or morality; not duly regulated or subordinated; unbecoming; improper; as, incorrect conduct.
- Not correct; not according to a copy or model, or to established rules; inaccurate; faulty.
- Not in accordance with the truth; inaccurate; not exact; as, an incorrect statement or calculation.
ludicrous, false, nonsensical, ill-advised, paradoxical, mistaken, wild, wrong, off base, inaccurate, stupid, irrational, erroneous, ill-judged, foolish, ill-timed, inappropriate, unreasonable, untimely, not trustworthy, unreliable, in error, chimerical, ridiculous, monstrous, infatuated, fallacious, anomalous, absurd, amiss, senseless, awry, unsound, correct, off, unseasonable, inconclusive, preposterous, haywire, all wet, ill-considered.
- erroneous (part of speech: adjective)
- wrong (part of speech: adjective)
- imprecise (part of speech: adjective)
- "Taken Alive", E. P. Roe.
- "The English Language", Robert Gordon Latham.
- "Black Man's Burden", Dallas McCord Reynolds.