Definition of increasing:
crescendo, lengthening, augmentative, crescent, ballooning, flaring, acceleratory, maximizing, accretive, dominant, accelerando, flared, accretionary, accretive, flourishing, progressive, expanding, maturing, incorporative, profit-maximising, exploding, profit-maximizing, growing, accelerative, building, augmenting, raising, rising, multiplicative, maximising, booming.
- expanding (part of speech: verb)
- increasing (part of speech: verb)
- intensifying (part of speech: verb)
- adding (part of speech: verb)
- "Jess of the Rebel Trail", H. A. Cody.
- "An Explorer's Adventures in Tibet", A. Henry Savage Landor.
- "Nature's Serial Story", E. P. Roe.