Definition of indecent:
crude, adverse, gross, vulgar, untoward, unseemly, shameful, uncomely, mly, lewd, inauspicious, earthy, un, coarse, unbefitting, obscene, out of line, usual, shameless, study at improper, immodest, unbecoming.
- improper (part of speech: adjective)
- wicked (part of speech: adjective)
- obscene (part of speech: adjective)
- "Star-Dust A Story of an American Girl", Fannie Hurst.
- "Short Stories and Essays From "Literature and Life"", William Dean Howells.
- "Comrade Yetta", Albert Edwards.