Definition of indecisive:
competitive, agonizing, indecision, be thinking of/about doing something, dubitable, hotly, clouded, be a toss-up, devastating, convincing, friendly, dubious, unclear, equivocal, borderline, torn, handsome, agonized, indeterminate, vacillatory, decide, ambiguous, on the fence, certain, hot, halting, reserve, inconclusive, indefinite, hardball, undecided, hesitant, problematic, suspensive, problematical, doubtful, clear, vacillant, decisive, timid, questionable, comfortable, iffy, hesitating, pendulous.
- fickle (part of speech: adjective)
irresolute (part of speech: adjective)
- motiveless (part of speech: adjective)
- capricious (part of speech: adjective)
- "54-40 or Fight", Emerson Hough.
- "Some Principles of Maritime Strategy", Julian Stafford Corbett.
- "The New York Stock Exchange in the Crisis of 1914", Henry George Stebbins Noble.