Definition of individuality:
- The character or property appropriate or peculiar to an individual; that quality which distinguishes one person or thing from another; the sum of characteristic traits; distinctive character; as, he is a person of marked individuality.
- The quality or state of being individual or constituting an individual; separate or distinct existence; oneness; unity.
individualism, oddity, be, separateness, discreteness, identity, individualisation, distinctiveness, uniqueness, identicalness, selfhood, personal identity, eccentricity, individuation, identity operator, originality, individualization, singularity, distinction, laissez faire, dissimilarity, include, indistinguishability, identity element, rarity.
- character (part of speech: noun)
- subjectivity (part of speech: noun)
- specialty (part of speech: noun)
- "Mr. Meeson's Will", H. Rider Haggard.
- "Who Goes There?", Blackwood Ketcham Benson.
- "Molly Brown's Junior Days", Nell Speed.