Definition of Indorsement:
- Sanction, support, or approval; as, the indorsement of a rumor, an opinion, a course, conduct.
- That which is written on the back of a note, bill, or other paper, as a name, an order for, or a receipt of, payment, or the return of an officer, etc.; a writing, usually upon the back, but sometimes on the face, of a negotiable instrument, by which the property therein is assigned and transferred.
- The act of writing on the back of a note, bill, or other written instrument.
irregular, secondment, guarantee, authority, s, arcsecond, kisser, second base, smiler, minute, second, stock-purchase warrant, mug, mo, sanction, blurb, moment, phiz, warranty, stock warrant, authorisation, instant, authorization, physiognomy, second gear, warrant, endorsement, bit, warrantee, visage, imprimatur, sec, countenance.
- "Quiet Talks on Service", S. D. Gordon.
- "Educational Work of the Boy Scouts", Lorne W. Barclay.
- "Abraham Lincoln: Was He A Christian?", John B. Remsburg.