Definition of indulgent:
dissipated, card-playing, diffuse, sporting, tolerant, gay, piano, soft, decadent, kind, clement, permissive, flaccid, sybaritic, balmy, sonant, luxurious, delicate, Epicurean, voluptuous, mild, self-indulgent, obliging, gambling, easy, willing, accommodating, lax, lenient, voiced, favourable, effete, forbearing, charitable, cushy, help, fond, accept, hedonistic, hedonic, tolerant, diffused, intemperate, subdued, betting, easygoing, flabby, merciful, complaisant, agreeable, pampering, gentle, voluptuary, favorable.
- gluttonous (part of speech: adjective)
- paternal (part of speech: adjective)
- wasteful (part of speech: adjective)
- intemperate (part of speech: adjective)
- "St. Peter's Umbrella", Kálmán Mikszáth.
- "In the Courts of Memory 1858-1875.", L. de Hegermann-Lindencrone.
- "The Lamplighter", Maria S. Cummins.