Definition of infallible:
- Incapable of error in defining doctrines touching faith or morals. See Papal infallibility, under Infallibility.
- Not fallible; not capable of erring; entirely exempt from liability to mistake; unerring; inerrable.
- Not liable to fail, deceive, or disappoint; indubitable; sure; certain; as, infallible evidence; infallible success; an infallible remedy.
consistent, indispensable, unquestionable, needful, unerring, foolproof, sound, fail-safe, can't-miss, apodictic, reputable, sure, exact, perfectly, as good as your word, ideally, responsible, impeccable, inerrable, dependable, secure, inerrant, undeniable, above/beyond reproach, ideal, trustworthy, unavoidable, reliable, faultless, true, necessary, sure, steady, irrefutable, perfect, sure-fire, sure-fire, needed, model, essential, accurate, inevitable, surefire, certain, incontrovertible, certain, requisite, watertight, unfailing, positive, flawless, required, authoritative.
- "Orthodoxy: Its Truths And Errors", James Freeman Clarke.
- "The Monikins", J. Fenimore Cooper.
- "Pretty Michal", Mór Jókai.