Definition of infidel:
- Not holding the faith; - applied esp. to one who does not believe in the inspiration of the Scriptures, and the supernatural origin of Christianity.
- One who does not believe in the prevailing religious faith; especially, one who does not believe in the divine origin and authority of Christianity; a Mohammedan; a heathen; a freethinker.
- "Superwomen", Albert Payson Terhune.
- "The Life of Michelangelo Buonarroti", John Addington Symonds.
- "The Story of Paris", Thomas Okey.